WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS:
The MINI facial procedure is intended for facial stimulation and should not be used if the following indications are present:
– Cancer or tumors
– Cardiac pacemaker, or any electronic implanted defibrillator, simulators, or electronic devices as possible interference with these devices may occur
– Do not use if prone to phlebitis, thrombosis, or on varicose veins
Use MINI only on normal skin. Do not use on skin that is swollen, infected, or has cancerous lesions.
MINI is designed for cosmetic use only and for individuals in good health. As with any medical condition or after facial surgery of any kind, please consult your physician before use.
MINI is for adult use only and should be kept out of the reach of children.
Wait a minimum of 10 days before using MINI after the following procedures:
– Botox- Injections and/or fillers
– Micro-needling (use after skin has fully healed)
Contraindications for Microcurrent Lifting Facial include: cardiac pacemakers, epilepsy, metal implants, skin irritation, cancer, and pregnancy.
Easy to use – “Plug and Go”
- No battery to replace
- Plugs into USB ports such as External chargers, computers, airport charging systems, or AC outlets (adapter included).
- Proven pre-determined settings provide great results without the guesswork!